In response to the increasing complexity of a globalized and interconnected business landscape, in 1993 IESE began forging alliances with top schools in order to offer open-enrollment and customized executive education programs. The combined efforts, expertise and perspectives from the alliances have produced first-rate programs prepared to address the concerns of today’s global business community.
Over the years, partner schools have included:
- Harvard Business School
- Kennedy School of Government
- MIT Sloan School of Management
- Wharton School of Business
- New York University (NYU)
- University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business.
- China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
- Indian Business School (ISB)
IESE offers some programs in partnership with other schools, including:
|Global CEO Program: A Transformational Journey||Wharton, USA
|Global CEO Program for China||Harvard Business School, USA
|Global Finance Program||NYU, USA|
|Value Creation Through Effective Boards||Harvard Business School, USA|