Quality Plan Introduction
As a result of IESE's commitment to guarantee the quality of the degrees and services it offers, the school participates in the Institutional Assessment and Verification Plan promoted by ANECA. As part of ANECA's AUDIT program, the Internal Quality Control System (SGIC) was started up as a support tool for the design, implementation, monitoring and improvement of each IESE degree.
On July 13, 2010, the Quality Guarantee Committee (CGC) was created at IESE to monitor the school's postgraduate programs. The CGC coordinates the tasks of planning and monitoring the SGIC. The Committee's mission is to protect society's interests regarding the quality of IESE's educational programs and to study proposals for acquiring official undergraduate, Master's and doctorate degrees.
Members of the CGC
- Coordinator of the Quality Committee: Fernando Peñalva
- Member of the University's Quality and Accreditation Assessment Committee (CECA): Unai Zalba and Rosa Clemente
- Coordinator of the MBA: Marta Escardó
- Coordinator of the GEMBA: Jonh Healy
- Coordinator of the EMBA: Jordi Utges
- MBA Program Director: Franz Heukamp
- PhD Program Director: Christoph Zott
- Quality Committee Assistant: Cristina Ruiz
IESE Business School
Tel.: +34 93 253 42 00