The school seeks to set an example of the positive impact that responsible leadership can have on society
Building a Responsible Institution
The most effective way to train socially responsible business leaders is to live and breathe the values and attitudes we convey to our students and community. IESE’s organizational practices, commitments and activities seek to set an example of the positive impact that responsible and ethical leadership can have on society.
Several of IESE’s activities reflect this commitment, including:
- Curriculum – innovative courses and programs include global social responsibility as an important dimension
- The Doing Good and Doing Well Conference draws MBA students and business leaders from around the globe to discuss corporate social responsibility
- International Symposium on Ethics, Business and Society
- Public leadership programs include ethical components, such as 'Driving Government Performance'
- Research Centers and Chairs are primarily dedicated to CSR-related issues
- Center for Business in Society
- Center for Public Leadership and Governance
- International Center for Work and Family
- Chair of Business Ethics
- Crèdit Andorrà Chair of Markets, Organizations and Humanism
- "la Caixa" Chair of Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Governance
- Member of the United Nations Global Compact
- Signatory, Principles for Responsible Management Education
- Social Initiatives: Enugu Hospital Nigeria and Fundación Raval
- IESE's Environmental Action Plan, which is in alignment with the Spanish Strategy for Sustainable Development, upholds principles of sustainable use of resources and environmental awareness.
- Promotion of ethical companies