1. How many programs in total do I have to complete to receive IESE’s Executive Education Certificate?
You must complete a minimum of four Short Focused Programs which amount to a total of 13 days within a 3-year time frame. Our programs vary in length from 2 to 5 days. Depending of the lengths of the programs attended, you may need more than 4 programs to achieve the minimum time requirement of 13 days to receive the certificate.
2. How much time do I have to complete the programs and receive IESE’s Executive Education Certificate?
Participants can complete the required programs within a period of 3 years. This period starts from the date of first program you attend.
3. I have completed open enrollment programs in the past. Do those programs count towards IESE’s Executive Education Certificate?
All completed Short Focused Programs finished during the academic year 2009-2010 and after can be applied towards the Executive Education Certificate.
4. Can IESE’s Custom or General Management Programs be applied towards the Executive Education Certificate?
No. Custom Programs and General Management Programs (Advanced Management Program, Program for Leadership Development or Program for Management Development) may not be counted as credit towards IESE’s Executive Education Certificate.
5. How do I apply for IESE’s Executive Education Certificate?
There is no need to apply for IESE’s Executive Education Certificate in advance. Once you have completed the last program making you eligible for the certificate (that is, you have completed a minimum of 4 Short Focused Programs which have a minimum duration of 13 days in total within a 3- year time frame), you may request the certificate from IESE’s Short Focused Program Department.
6. Do I have to pay for all the programs in advance?
No. There is no need to pay for all the programs in advance. You can pay on a per-program basis. However, the further in advance you pay, the more likely you are to get a place on the program of your choice.
7. Do I receive a discount if I book all the programs in advance?
There is no discount for booking the programs in advance. Holders of the Executive Education Certificate, however, are eligible for discounts. For details regarding our discount policy, please contact IESE’s Short Focused Program Department.
8. How do I know what programs to choose?
Upon request, one of our Program Advisors can help you identify the programs that will best meet your own specific interests and goals.
9. Are there any hidden costs?
No. There are no hidden or additional costs. Once you complete a minimum of 4 Short Focused Programs with a minimum duration of 13 days in total within a 3-year period, you are eligible to receive IESE’s Executive Education Certificate.
10. Does the certificate confer IESE alumni status?
Upon receiving IESE’s Executive Education Certificate from IESE, participants will not be awarded IESE Alumnus status. However, you will receive other benefits.
11. What benefits will I receive upon completion of the required courses?
When you complete the required courses, you will automatically be eligible for the following benefits:
- A widely-recognized credential - the Executive Education Certificate from IESE Business School (#1 in the World for Open Programs, according to the Financial Times 2011)
- 5% discount towards future Short Focused Programs (added to the 10% discount for IESE Members)
- 5 exclusive invitations a year to IESE’s Continuous Education sessions
- VIP subscription to IESE’s Insight magazine, the school’s research publication. Insight content is generated by IESE faculty members and research staff in an easy-to-read format.
- Access to diverse high-level peers through IESE’s social networking groups.