Getting from A to B
Do you have a business idea with potential, but are not sure how to make it happen? Do you already have a solid business plan but not the financing to put it in motion? Could you benefit from the insight and honest assessment of experienced business professionals?
IESE’s Business Angels and Family Office can help you take the next step in founding your business.
Entrepreneurs in the Network enjoy the following advantages:
- Guidance so that your entrepreneurial project meets the criteria to be accepted by the Network
- Dissemination and circulation of your business plan
- Feedback on your presentation at the Investment Forum
- Networking with other entrepreneurs and investors interested in your project
- Coaching and mentoring on your business plan before and after becoming a member of the Network
Obtaining financing for the launch and consolidation of a business project is not an easy feat. A small percentage of entrepreneurs who present their project to an investor succeed.