Toolkit & Guides
- Inc. Tools for startups. The website offers ideas for small businesses and resources for entrepreneurs and startup projects, growth, guides, innovation, business, videos and advertising campaigns.
- Entrepreneur. A digital magazine on startups that also includes basic ideas for businesses, company plans, financial advice, projects that have achieved success, growth, leadership, technology and franchising. It also facilitates contact between entrepreneurs.
- Kauffman Foundation. One of the largest private foundations in the United States, the Kauffman Foundation focuses on education and entrepreneurship. Its view is that a quality education is the foundation for self-sufficiency, preparing young people for success at university and in life. Many young adults will work in businesses started by entrepreneurs. Some will become entrepreneurs themselves, providing jobs and wealth for society.
- Bizfilings. Toolkit for starting up new businesses. This provides information on entrepreneurship, evaluating success, family businesses, buying a company and financing a project from the beginning. It also helps with strategies for growth, marketing, finances and taxes.
- SBA.gov. Since its foundation on July 30, 1953, the U.S. Small Business Administration has provided millions of loans, loan guarantees, agreements, advice sessions and other types of support for small companies.
- Free Management Library. A comprehensive online library for personal, professional and company development, where users can get help on how to start a business, with guidelines and resources for entrepreneurs.
Network & Entrepreneurial Support
- Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs. European business network that provides financial support and helps entrepreneurs exchange knowledge and expand their businesses.
- News, Blogs & Events
Books, Articles & Magazines
- Books & e-books
- Journals & Magazines
SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP NETWORK
The Center for Business in Society launched the Social Entrepreneurship Network. It is a digital platform that intends to connect the IESE community (students, participants, alumni, academic and non-academic staff) with social enterprises that pursue social objectives consistent with IESE values. It will also give social investors an opportunity to find out about new and interesting social initiatives. There are three ways to become involved in the network: 1. Volunteer: If you have some free time and you want to help a social enterprise in IESE’s network 2. Social Enterprise: If you are a social enterprise (or a cooperative, foundation, etc.) and you are looking for volunteers. 3. Social Investor: If you are a social investor (e.g. socially responsible fund, etc.) and you are interested in meeting social enterprises in IESE’s network.
The IESE Library Service gives you access to more than 456 publications on entrepreneurship.
SOCIAL NETWORKS. LinkedIn group of IESE Alumni Entrepreneurs
The IESE Entrepreneurs & Venture Capital Hub will keep you in contact with other entrepreneurs so you can exchange opinions and thoughts on your professional interests.
IESE's blog community includes a specific website whose main mission is to disseminate the knowledge developed by IESE on the topic of entrepreneurship among alumni and other cyber readers. The Entrepreneurship blog will provide a platform so that professors in the Entrepreneurship Department can share experiences, opinions, cases and anecdotes that contribute value to readers on one of the key parts of IESE's history and the content of its programs.
BLOG "SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP"
The aim of this blog is to offer thoughts, opinions and research by the IESE community on the world of social companies and social entrepreneurship.
In 2011, IESE Business School agreed with the Stanford Graduate School of Business to identify and track international search funds. IESE Search Fund Center is committed to supporting entrepreneurs and investors from around the world who are engaged in this form of entrepreneurship.
Succeed is a professional-improvement platform for members of the Alumni Association. You will find exercises and documents to help you acquire new skills.
Remember that if your project calls for IESE talent, you can search for it on the platform Career Opportunities.
PADE Invest is a group of alumni of the PADE program in Madrid who have joined together to analyze and invest in entrepreneurial projects.