Module 1 - Shanghai (China)
November 6-11, 2016
Asia - CEIBS
• How can you expand your global footprint in an increasingly competitive and shrinking world?
• Which are the hidden factors to build effective cross-cultural organizations?
• Is your company ready to transform itself to the new way of doing business?
• Do you really understand what motivates your employees?
• What role does corporate governance play in structuring your organization?
Module 2 - Philadelphia (USA)
March 12 - 17, 2017
North America - The Wharton School
• How can we develop marketing strategies to empowered and skeptical consumers?
• How do you achieve profitable growth in this uncertain and complex environment?
• What are the implications of the financial crisis to the financial decisions of a firm?
• How can organizations rethink their innovation processes?
Module 3 - Barcelona (Spain)
June 11 - 16, 2017
Europe - IESE Business School
• What are the factors shaping the global landscape?
• How do you measure the impact of new business models to your growth strategy?
• Do you have a digital strategy?
• How can we take cross-border differences into account as we define strategies?