The program provides the necessary knowledge for:
- Determining the purpose of the evaluation and the strategy to apply.
- Designing and implementing a framework for evaluating a program's impact.
- Making the best use of the results obtained.
Organizations whose directors are in full control of their evaluation processes are able to:
- Achieve greater efficiency in the allocation of scarce resources.
- Use the evaluation results to effectively deploy different strategies.
- Determine which programs are working well, analyze aspects of a program that can be improved and identify programs that fail to meet the established objectives.
- Achieve greater transparency in society.