The Public Management Leadership Program is designed to give senior managers and political leaders the skills they need to be able to:
- Define a complete frame of reference on public service that increases knowledge and strengthens specific management skills from different perspectives: management responsibility, serving the organization and keeping within the lines of public strategy.
- Use real cases to learn how to analyze careful decision making in public organizations.
- Explore the new mission of public managers: leading change, varying operating patterns and establishing practices that contribute added value to the organization.
- Examine the real objectives of the public administration to then learn how these objectives can be effectively communicated.
- Analyze different measurement tools with participants so they can effectively assess the results of their service to society and citizens.