Follow these simple steps for a successful application:
- Information Request. Don’t hesitate to ask for information before you decide to apply.
- Preliminary Interview. You may want to have a preliminary interview before deciding which program suits you better.
- Application Form. Candidates may apply online via the Media AMP online application form. Applications are accepted throughout the year, but should be received at least two months prior to the program’s start date. Early application is encouraged. Late applications are considered if space is still available.
- Candidate Selection. The process of selecting the best candidate starts.
- Admissions Committee. The Admissions Committee will thoroughly review all applications. Due to class size restraints and the program’s need to maintain a balanced mixture of backgrounds, it is possible that even highly qualified applicants may not be admitted.
- Application Approved. If you meet all the requirements, the Admissions Committee will approve your application.
Contact Media AMP
- +1 646 346 8826