Cookies on the IESE Website
Becoming a Positive Leader: Accelerating
Individual and Organizational Change
In this Program, you will engage in an exciting, introspective, and intense opportunity to reflect on yourself and your organization. You will explore in detail:
Positive Leadership Framework
• Introduction to the POS framework.
• Application of the framework to personal and organizational life.
Enabling Spectacular Performance and an Exceptional Culture
• Tools and techniques to motivate employees.
• Setting the stage for implementation to excel.
Character development (nurture vs nature)
• Self-awareness and development of positive qualities.
• Relate own qualities to interpersonal relationships.
• Use of crisis situations as opportunities for resilience and learning.
Sagrada Familia – Inspiration from Gaudi’ Legacy
• Motivate oneself and others with a sense of purpose and mission.
• Creativity for overcoming challenges and constraints to accomplish great work.
• Evaluating the present to create an alternative future.
Reflected Best Self Exercise
• Customized feedback on your strengths and strength profile.
• Creating a picture of you at your best.
• Increasing utilization of your best self profile.
• Understanding the power of emotions and managing them in the work environment.
• Clarifying values and purpose.
• Having the courage to navigate through change initiatives.
Creating a Positive Organizational Culture
• Positive climate: stress prevention; mindfulness and well-being.
• Pros, Cons and sustainability of positive culture.
• How you can impact your part of the organization in that way.
High-Quality Connections and Energy Networks
• Understanding the necessity for high-quality connections.
• Learning how to create the connections you need to influence the future.
• Trust and empowerment.
Action Plan: Change starts with you
• Planning and Positioning for Excellence.
• Creating a plan for the first 21 days post course quick wins.
• The Program begins before you join us by working on your Reflected Best Self Assesment. This will form a crucial part of you learning thanks to the customized feedback you will get and work along the course.
• Through Case analysis and team exercises, you´ll harness tools to unlock the highest potential within oneself and others and for influencing and navigating change.
• The Sagrada Familia- Gaudi case study comes to life through the visit to the temple.
• Engagement during and after class with faculty and peer executives from across industries.
• Definition of a step –by step 21 day Personal Action Plan to implement upon return to work.