- How can I improve my leadership abilities?
- What are my leadership strengths and weaknesses?
- How can I empower individuals and teams to achieve their full potential?
- How can I have a positive impact on my team and the organization?
Discover how to improve your leadership skills - identifying your strong and weak points - and empower the individuals and teams in your organisation to reach their full potential.
- Improve your self-management to become a more effective leader.
- Develop a coaching style that inspires, motivates and mobilizes others.
- Acquire the necessary tools and frameworks to lead change and positively transform organizations.
Why IESE recommends this program?
The success of a company with its ability to maintain its competitive edge depends fundamentally on the talent of its people. The leadership skills acquired in this program give participants the ability to nurture and maximise this crucial asset by giving them individual feedback on personal leadership capabilities and style, as well as showing them how to design personal development plans and strategies aimed at engaging team members to achieve corporate goals.
A personal coach will be assigned to meet with each participant during the Program and upon the program’s conclusion, participants are offered to continue with “personal virtual coaching” to help them implement their plans in their day to day work.
NEWS FROM IESE IN THE NEWS
|25/04/2013||Barcelona||Webinar: How to Lead in Today's Cross-cultural Workplace|
|10/01/2013||Barcelona||Understanding Your Social Networks|
|16/01/2013||Barcelona||Five Strategies for Creative Negotiations|
|14/01/2013||San Diego||IESE Faculty Member Receives Brattle Group Prize 2012|
|21/05/2012||Worldwide||Healthcare Challenges in Europe|