Training session: Financial Times Online
IESE offers Premium access to Financial Times Online (FT.com). This service provides access to the latest European and international business, finance, economic and political news, comment and analysis from the Financial Times. The Premium subscription allows full text access to today's edition of the newspaper as well as the historical archive dating back to 2005. It also includes the pdf version of the newspaper (e-paper).
We will be holding a special training session for MBA 1st Year Students by Maria Cabanes, Customer Success Manager Souther Europe from the Financial Times, next Monday, March 14, 2016. The session will last approximately an hour and will take place at 13:00, in Room G-201.
The session will cover:
- Creating personalised email alerts
- Markets Data - viewing stock data on an interactive graph
- Topics and Special Reports - on regions and industry sectors
- Accessing FT.com remotely on your mobile and tablet devices
- Building your own FT newsfeed on our new website NextFT
- MyFT tool - How to effectively share content and create on-line folders
Please confirm your attendance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning the Library desk directly (ext. 4423).
How to access Financial Times Online?