Brian O'Connor Leggett
- Emeritus Professor of Managing People in Organizations
Ph.D. in Corporate Communications
Master of Arts in Rhetoric, Philosophy, University of California
Bachelor of Law, London University
Inns of Court School of Law, Gray's Inn, London
Areas of Interest
* The use of rhetoric and the dialectic in the communication process.
* The practical application of rhetoric and the dialectic in management situations
* The relationship between communication and organisational commitment and identification.
* The role of language in interpersonal relationships.