His teaching activities cover corporate finance, portfolio management and capital markets. In the last years, he has taught in Executive Education Programs in Barcelona, Madrid, Munich, Shanghai, Lagos, Nairobi, El Cairo, Sao Paulo, Montevideo, México, Bogotá, and Washington D.C. among others.
He is currently the Academic Director of the PADE (Program for Managing Directors) in Barcelona and the Director of Relations with Associated Business Schools of IESE. He has held the following positions on the IESE Management Board: Associate Dean for the MBA Program, Associate Dean for Executive Education and Associate Dean of the School.
He is a member of the advisory boards of several business schools (Nigeria, Kenya, Uruguay, Ecuador and Brazil).
His consultancy covers both capital markets and business valuation. He is a Director at Grupo Nicolás Correa, Grupo AZA, ITC Group and he advises several other businesses.
He has published 11 books, 4 book collaborations, 85 technical notes, 21 cases, 22 articles in specialized magazines, and more than 170 in daily financial press. He is columnist of El Periódico and has been a regular contributor in other media (Expansión, La Vanguardia, El Mundo, El País, etc.).
- Operative Finanzen. Ed. McGraw-Hill. 1ª Edición. 2014.
- Finance for Managers. Ed. McGraw-Hill. 1st Edition. 2012.
- Finanzas para Directivos. Ed. McGraw-Hill. 2nd Edition. 2012.
- Finanzas para Directivos. Ed. McGraw-Hill. 1st Edition. 2005.
- Gestión de carteras de renta fija. Ed. McGraw-Hill. 2002.
- PER y valoración en Bolsa. Ed. Pirámide. 2001.
- Invertir en Bolsa. Conceptos y Estrategias. Ed. McGraw-Hill. 1998.
- Derivados Financieros. Ed. Folio. Barcelona. 1997.
- Mercados de Capitales. Ed. Folio. Barcelona. 1997.
- European Book on Finance Cases. Ed. Prentice Hall. London. 1994. Contribution.
- Portfolio Management with Options and Futures. Ed. McGraw-Hill. 1993 (in Spanish).
- Weak Form Efficiency in the Spanish and European Stock Markets. Bolsa de Madrid.1993.