- Lecturer of Business Ethics
Executive MBA, IESE, University of Navarra
Telecommunications Engineer, Universidad de Zaragoza
Areas of Interest
* Corporate social responsibility
* Business ethics policies and practices
* Relationship between ethics and management processes
* Ethics in decision-making
* Business and society relations
* Initiative and personal creativity
* Culture and corporate governance
* Third Sector
González-Peralta has been a teacher of business ethics at the Universidad de Zaragoza and the Universidad de San Jorge since the late 1990s. He combines teaching and research in various educational institutions with senior management positions in national and international companies in sectors such as financial services, (company and real estate valuation), consultancy (management control, corporate culture and governance) and manufacturing, especially in the telecommunications industry.
González-Peralta is also an active collaborator in various social initiatives, foundations and non-profits.