- Emeritus Professor of Entrepreneurship
Doctor of Business Administration, Harvard University
Degree in Industrial Engineering, E.T.S.I.I. Barcelona
Areas of Interest
* Entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship and starting new ventures
* Management of privatization and turnaround processes
* Industrial alliances, joint-ventures and acquisitions
* Industrial procurement, customer-client integration
* Management of technology and innovation
* Internationalization processes
His areas of specialization include entrepreneurship; intrapreneurship and starting new ventures; management of technology and innovation: management of privatization and turnaround processes; industrial alliances; joint-ventures and acquisitions; industrial procurement, and supply-chain management.
He holds the Chengwei Ventures Chair on Entrepreneurship at CEIBS.