- Assistant Professor of Information Systems
Ph.D. Business Economics, University of Liechtenstein, Liechtenstein
M.S. Information Systems, University of Münster, Germany
B.Sc. Information Systems, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
Areas of Interest
* Digital innovation and entrepreneurship
* Institutional theory and information systems
* Digital transformation in large established organizations
* Societal impact of digitalization
Her research focuses on two broad themes: digital entrepreneurship and digital innovation in incumbent organizations. More specifically, the dissertation project explored the role of digital technologies during rapid growth in young entrepreneurial organizations. In addition, in the past few years she engaged in studies with large organizations and interviewed executives who drive digital innovation initiatives.
During the past five years, Sanja conducted interviews with founders and executives of organizations representing various industry sectors. During this journey, she has spent several months as a visiting PhD student at the University of Georgia, USA.