The total fee for the program starting in 2017 is €99,000, including a €9,900 deposit. The remaining amount will be paid in two installments of €44,550, the first before the first module and the second before the fourth module.
|Payment Schedule (both New York and Barcelona tracks)|
|Tuition Deposit: €9,900. To be paid upon admission to the program|
|1st payment: €44,550. To be paid before the first module in February 2016|
|2nd payment: €44,550. To be paid before the fourth module in September 2016|
The program fee includes
- All course materials
- Most meals during residential modules
- Access to the IESE Business Center, library and other resources
Additional expenses (not included in program fees):
- Airfare to residential sessions.
- Accommodation for the residential sessions, estimated at €12,000 - €15,000. The Global EMBA staff will assist participants with accommodation arrangements at select/convenient hotels in close proximity to campus. In order to allow for greater group interaction, participants are encouraged to stay at recommended hotels where beneficial rates and conditions will apply. Additionally, our staff will be happy to help with legal documentation processes.
- Laptop computer: participants will be required to use a laptop computer during the program, which they may either bring themselves or purchase at a discounted rate through IESE. In either case, IESE IT staff will configure laptops (at no cost) with the necessary technology for the Global Campusweb platform. Special laptop requirements are applicable and will be communicated in the welcome materials to admitted candidates.
Many participants in the Global Executive MBA are funded by their companies, or opt to finance the cost of the program themselves, sometimes taking advantage of loans or scholarships.