Sustainable Organization Library (SOL) on trial
The Library has Sustainable Organization Library (SOL) on trial until April 6, 2017.
SOL is now the leading dedicated collection on sustainability in the world and features collections from Greenleaf Publishing, Oxfam, EFMD, AASHE, UN Global Compact, ILO, Do Sustainability, The Geneva Association, AMACOM and Barrett-Koehler Publishing.
SOL crosses over all sectors of business education and especially ‘green’ management programs which promote ethical business and socially responsible leadership.
SOL V5 contains:
• Approximately 10,000 items
• Case studies, research papers, book chapters, journal articles
• Sourced from nearly 1000 books, special issues and journal issues
• Each item individually tagged and discoverable
• Each with its own DOI
• Book and journal content accessible through search or browse
• Innovation, enterprise and social enterprise
• Environmental management
• Industry sectors including extractives, fashion and textiles, banking and finance, transport, engineering, construction
• Corporate governance
• Responsible leadership
• Social responsibility/business in society
• Government, policy and compliancy
• Reporting and standards
• Sustainability in Higher Education
• Gender and diversity
• Responsible investment and finance, including microfinance
How to access to Sustainable Organization Library (SOL)?
Access campus-wide and off campus, from the Databases on trial page.
Duration of trial: until April 6, 2017.