Get Know our Students
IESE’s full-time MBA attracts 280 outstanding managers from around fifty nationalities every year. With a successful professional track record, global mindset, and a desire to make a positive impact on society, at IESE students continue to develop their skills, leaving the program prepared to excel as highly effective business leaders.
The nineteen-month general management program utilizes the case method as its primary teaching tool. By the end of the MBA, students have analyzed more than 750 real-life situations, acquiring a framework for effective decision making.
In addition, the program is designed to develop a specific leadership profile which focuses on key competencies required by companies today. These include:
- Integrity: has an ethical approach to people and situations.
- Open Mindset: learns and adapts to different contexts, cultures and people.
- Team Work: adds value to a team beyond individual contribution.
- Partnership: builds good-quality relationships with external and internal clients.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: finds new opportunities to add value.
MBA Career Services Department
- +34 93 253 42 00