- What strategies lead to improved public-policy performance?
- What is the best way to boost organizational efficiency?
- How can you motivate and lead your teams to obtain measurable results?
- How can the efficiency of a public organization be enhanced?
This executive program, which is organized by IESE Business School in association with Harvard Kennedy School, examines the challenges of political leadership – how public executives can establish goals, revitalize bureaucracies, motivate people, create organizational capabilities, communicate ideas, measure results, and demonstrate that enhanced performance is a result of the effective fulfillment of their responsibilities.
• Provide the tools for producing results, defining strategies and racheting up performance, motivating and leading public employees.
• Developing the ability of articulating an organizational mission, establishing objectives, measuring results and rewarding performance.
• Working through other agencies and private organizations and non-profits, revitalizing a bureaucracy and improving citizen support.
• Based on real cases, learn to improve the decision-making framework for public administration agencies.