The program has a four-step admission process:
- Participants must complete and submit the online application before the application deadline.
- The Executive Education department will contact participants by e-mail to inform them that their application has been received. They will also be informed of the dates when the material will be sent, the pre-study material and the bank details to pay the registration fee.
- The participant will complete payment of the registration fee (payment should be made 10-15 days before starting the course, before sending the pre-study material). This is essential to be able to take the program except in specific cases.
- Once it has been checked that payment has been received on the set dates, another e-mail will be sent confirming the place on the program.
Tuition includes course materials and lunch during the program. It must be paid two weeks before attending the program.
- General Fee: € 3,640
- IESE Members Fee: € 3,276
Deadline for Registration
- June 25, 2014
Places are limited and will be filled in strict order of registration.