The program has a four-step admission process:
1. Participants must complete and submit the online application.
2. The Executive Education department will contact the participant by email to acknowledge receipt of the application. It will also provide information about the program dates, sending of prior study materials and the bank details needed to pay tuition.
3. The participant pays tuition (payment must be made 10 to 15 days before the start of the course, before prior study materials are sent). This is an essential prerequisite for participating in the program, except in isolated cases.
4. Once payment is confirmed by the set dates, another email will be sent confirming the participant's place in the program.
Tuition includes course materials and lunches during the program.
- General Fee: € 4,900
- IESE Members Fee: € 4,410
- EEC Fee: additional 5% discount on the general or membership fee.
Do you know about our corporate agreements and fees for multiple registrations? Feel free to ask us.
Places are limited and will be filled in strict order of registration.
Transportation and accommodation are not included in the program fee. We have negotiated special rates for Focused Programs participants with the following nearby hotels: AC Victoria Suites (Marriot) 4*, Sansi Pedralbes 4*, Abba Garden 4*, Princesa Sofía 5*, Meliá Sarriá Barcelona 5*, Upper Diagonal 4*.
To secure the IESE special hotel rates, please, check with hotels in advance.