Enhanced development of female talent.
- To give visibility to the feminine talent hidden on diverse levels of the organizational structure.
- Foster the diversity and complementarity of female management talent in decision making.
- Improve the fit and advancement of female talent in business structures.
- More humane companies.
- More attractive companies.
- More efficient companies.
For women executives:
- Help with professional and personal growth.
- Make her more aware of what she brings to the company and her potential.
- Provide her with references that facilitate her work both inside and outside the company.
- Support women with managerial potential so that they do not necessarily have to leave the professional environment to be a mother.
- Influence women executives so that their dedication to the company does not lead to failure in their personal and family lives.
- To foster a more flexible and humane society in terms of schedules, structures and policies, so as to facilitate the balance of citizens’ work, family and personal lives.
- To help male managers understand their complementary role to that of executive women and the positive impact they both have on the company and society.