- Work-Family and Technology
- Work-Family and Global Work
- International Research: the importance of context
- Work-Family Enrichment
- Work-Family and Leadership
- Coping & Decision making
- Work-Family Policies & Culture
- Work Life and Women´s Careers
Call for Papers
Please follow these guidelines. Papers that are not prepared according to these instructions will NOT be reviewed.
- The entire paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document.
- The maximum length of the paper is 40 pages (including ALL tables, appendices and references).
- Use Times New Roman 12-pitch font, double spaced, 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around and number all of the pages of the paper.
- Check that the paper prints correctly (i.e., all imported figures and tables appear), and ensure that the file is virus-free.
- Indicate if you are applying for the PhD/ Junior Scholar Best Paper Award in Work-Family Research.
- After submitting your abstract you will receive a confirmation email.If you have any problem with this upload form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or try to resubmit after a few minutes.
NO changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, and actual paper will be accepted AFTER each submission deadline.