- Work Family and the pursuit of happiness: challenges
- Work-Family and Global Work
- International Research: the importance of context
- Work-Family Enrichment
- Work-Family and Leadership
- Coping & Decision making
- Work-Family Policies & Culture
- Work Life and Women´s Careers
Please follow these guidelines. Papers that are not prepared according to these instructions will NOT be reviewed.
· The entire paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document.
· The maximum length of the paper is 800 words.
· Use Times New Roman 12-pitch font, double spaced, 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around and number all of the pages of the paper.
· Check that the paper prints correctly (i.e., all imported figures and tables appear), and ensure that the file is virus-free.
· After submitting your abstract you will receive a confirmation email. If you have any problem with this upload form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or try to resubmit after a few minutes.
· NO changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, and actual paper will be accepted AFTER each submission deadline.
Dates and Location
Barcelona, July 1-2, 2019
C/Arnús i Garí, 3-7
- +34 93 253 4200