Protocol for Serological Testing of IESE Employees
(Last update: Jan. 20, 2021)
IESE’s Testing Policy
Regular and widespread testing is a key component of IESE’s response to COVID-19. All IESE employees (including lecturers and MRM and PhD students) are required to undergo testing at least once before coming to campus.
IESE is facilitating serological testing, and will cover the cost of these tests, but if you have had a PCR test with negative results in the week before coming to campus, that is acceptable as well.
All employees must be tested in the following cases:
1. One week before returning to campus for the first time (after lockdown, etc).
2. When, after undergoing testing on first returning to campus, symptoms are detected during the screening at the entrance to campus or if the health questionnaire denied you access.
3. When it has been more than 7 days since you were last on campus and you have not filled out the health questionnaire during that time. In order to avoid having to repeat the test (to maintain it “live”) we recommend that you complete the health questionnaire once a week — even during periods when you are not coming to campus. This way, you can access campus without having to repeat the test.
Instructions for serological testing:
1. Request a prescription here. Remember that the test must be done in the seven days before you come to campus.
2. IESE’s Health Service will generate a medical prescription that you must bring with you the day of the test. This prescription will be sent to you via email as soon as the request is received. You’ll also be required to authorize access to your test results by a member of IESE’s Occupational Risk Prevention.
3. You can find a list of testing locations below. Additionally, IESE will periodically conduct tests on campus.
4. On the day of the test, you must bring your DNI, your official health card* (CatSalut card in Barcelona and SaludMadrid card in Madrid), and the prescription.
*If you don’t have a health card, you must provide your social security registration number.
4. You should refrain from eating six hours before the time of the test.
6. The labs will inform you of when and how you will receive your test results.
7. Introduce the test results in the health platform to be able to access campus.
|Barcelona||Echevarne||Provenza, 312 – Bjs||08037||Mon - Fri: 6-20 h / Sat: 8-13 h||902 525 500|
|Barcelona||Consultorios Clínica Sagrada Familia||Torras i Pujalt, 11-29||08022||Mon - Fri 8-14 h||902 525 500|
|Barcelona||Laboratorios AMBAR||Av. Diagonal 489, Clínica GMA||08029||Mon - Fri: 9-19 h Appointment by phone or via mail firstname.lastname@example.org||699 931 723|
|Barcelona||Laboratorios AMBAR||Calle Numancia 47-49, Entresuelo 1ª||08029||Mon - Fri: 9-19 h Appointment by phone or via mail email@example.com||699 931 723|
|Castelldefels||Echevarne||Avda. Constitución, 185-|
|08860||Mon - Fri: 7-20 h / Sat: 8-13 h||902 525 500|
|Granollers||Echevarne||Girona, 66-68 Bjs||08402||Mon - Fri: 7:30-14 h / Sat: 8-13 h||902 525 500|
|Igualada||Echevarne||Plaça Cal Font, 2||08700||Mon - Fri 7:30-14 h / Sat: 8-13 h||902 525 500|
|Mataró||Echevarne||Sant Antoni, 11 Bjs||08301||Mon - Fri: 7:30-19:30 h / Sat: 8-13 h||902 525 500|
|Sant Cugat||Echevarne||Martorell, 20-22 Local||08172||Mon - Fri: 7:30-14 h y 16-19 h / Sat: 8-11 h||902 525 500|
|Terrassa||Echevarne||C/ Galileu, 325 Local C||08224||Mon - Fri 7:00-14 h / Sat: 8-13 h||902 525 500|
|Barajas||Centro Médico Barajas||Avda de Gando, 1 (Bahia Center)||28042||Appointment||917 462 195|
|Madrid||Echevarne||Villanueva, 9||28001||Mon - Fri: 7:30-15:30 h / Sat: 8-12 h||912 094 000|
|Madrid||C.M. Maestranza||Téllez, 30||28007||Appointment||915 020 301|