Protocol for Serological Testing of IESE Employees
(Last update: September 2nd, 2020)
All IESE employees* (including lecturers teaching classes at this time and MRM and PhD students) are required to undergo serological testing before returning to campus. IESE will cover the cost of these tests.
If you have had a PCR test with negative results in the last week, it is not necessary that you undergo serological testing.
You must be tested in the following cases:
1. One week before returning to campus for the first time after lockdown. You will receive the results around 5 days after testing.
2. When, after undergoing testing on first returning to campus, symptoms are detected during the screening at the entrance to campus or if the health questionnaire denied you access.
3. When it has been more than 7 days since you were last on campus and you have not filled out the health questionnaire during that time. In order to avoid having to repeat the test (to maintain it “live”) we recommend that you complete the health questionnaire once a week — even during August vacations. This way, you can access campus without having to repeat the test.
4. All employees who wish to, can have a second test done on returning from vacations. To do so, follow the instructions below. IESE will cover the cost of the second test.
Instructions for serological testing:
1. Request an appointment here
To ensure the validity of the test results, which is for one week, we recommend that you:
– Access the appointment form two weeks before you plan on returning to campus.
– Choose an appointment date approximately one week before your planned return to campus.
Tests will be done by Laboratorio Echevarne clinics.
2. When you make the appointment, IESE’s Health Service will generate a medical prescription that you must bring with you to the Laboratorio Echevarne clinic the day of the test. This prescription will be sent to you via email as soon as the request is received. While making the appointment, you’ll also be required to authorize access to your test results by a member of IESE’s Occupational Risk Prevention.
3. You must bring your DNI, your official health card* (CatSalut card in Barcelona and SaludMadrid card in Madrid), and the prescription on the day of the test.
*If you don’t have a health card, you must provide your social security registration number.
4. You should refrain from eating six hours before the time of the test.
5. You must go to one of the Laboratorio Echevarne clinics listed below.
6. Laboratorio Echevarne will send the results to your mobile phone approximately 5 days after testing.
7. Introduce the test results in the health platform to be able to access campus.
|Barcelona||Echevarne||Provenza, 312 – Bjs||08037||Mon - Fri: 6-20 h / Sat: 8-13 h||902 525 500|
|Barcelona||Consultorios Clínica Sagrada Familia||Torras i Pujalt, 11-29||08022||Mon - Fri 8-14 h||902 525 500|
|Castelldefels||Echevarne||Avda. Constitución, 185-|
|08860||Mon - Fri: 7-20 h / Sat: 8-13 h||902 525 500|
|Granollers||Echevarne||Girona, 66-68 Bjs||08402||Mon - Fri: 7:30-14 h / Sat: 8-13 h||902 525 500|
|Igualada||Echevarne||Plaça Cal Font, 2||08700||Mon - Fri 7:30-14 h / Sat: 8-13 h||902 525 500|
|Mataró||Echevarne||Sant Antoni, 11 Bjs||08301||Mon - Fri: 7:30-19:30 h / Sat: 8-13 h||902 525 500|
|Sant Cugat||Echevarne||Martorell, 20-22 Local||08172||Mon - Fri: 7:30-14 h y 16-19 h / Sat: 8-11 h||902 525 500|
|Terrassa||Echevarne||C/ Galileu, 325 Local C||08224||Mon - Fri 7:00-14 h / Sat: 8-13 h||902 525 500|
|Barajas||Centro Médico Barajas||Avda de Gando, 1 (Bahia Center)||28042||Appointment||917 462 195|
|Madrid||Echevarne||Villanueva, 9||28001||Mon - Fri: 7:30-15:30 h / Sat: 8-12 h||912 094 000|
|Madrid||C.M. Maestranza||Téllez, 30||28007||Appointment||915 020 301|