Protocol for Serological Testing of Participants
(Last update: June 4, 2021)
Regular and widespread testing has been a key component of IESE’s response to COVID-19. Participants in IESE programs who are not vaccinated or have not had COVID-19 are required to undergo testing before coming to campus.
You are not required to repeat testing specifically for IESE if you have already undergone serological or PCR testing in the 7 days before you come to campus. You can introduce the results of those tests directly into the health questionnaire to access campus.
You must be tested in the following cases:
1. Before coming to campus for the first time, unless you have been vaccinated or have had COVID-19 at least a month before. You should be tested during the week before your planned visit. Results can take several days, depending on where you are tested and what type of test you have done.
2. When you develop symptoms or if the health questionnaire has denied you access.
3. When it has been more than 7 days since you were last on campus, and during that time you have not completed the health questionnaire.
4. If you have had COVID-19 during your program, you must have a negative PCR result before returning to campus.
Tests will be administered by the labs listed below. Additionally, IESE will periodically provide testing on campus. IESE will cover the cost of tests for employees and participants at the start of Master’s programs and open enrollment management courses (such as the PDD, PDG, PADE, PMD and AMP). If you have questions on costs, contact your program director.
You will have to have additional testing done, and cover the cost yourself, if:
• After starting your program you develop symptoms or if the health questionnaire denies you access to campus.
• When it has been more than 7 days since you were last on campus, and during that time you have not completed the health questionnaire. In order to avoid having to repeat the test (to maintain it “live”) we recommend that you complete the health questionnaire once a week. This way, you can access campus without having to repeat the test.
Instructions for serological testing:
1. Your program will contact you before classes start to ask whether you have been tested in the last week or if you require serological testing in order to come to campus. If you need to take the test, you will be sent a medical prescription by email.
2. Find the laboratory closest to you from the list below. If none of these laboratories is in your city, you can have testing done at the lab of your choice, but IESE will be unable to cover the cost.
Confirm whether you need to make an appointment beforehand. Keep in mind that you should have the testing done during the week before your classes start (and remember that it may take several days for you to receive the results you need to access campus).
3. Bring your DNI/NIE, the prescription and your official health card of your autonomous region the day of the test. If you don’t have a health card, you must provide your social security registration number.
4. You should refrain from eating six hours before the time of the test.
5. The laboratory will tell you how and when you will receive the test results.
6. Introduce the test* results in the web-based health questionnaire to be able to access campus.
* The results of your test may be consulted by the IESE physician.
|Barcelona||Echevarne||Provenza, 312 – Bjs||08037||Mon - Fri: 6-20 h / Sat: 8-13 h||902 525 500|
|Barcelona||Consultorios Clínica Sagrada Familia||Torras i Pujalt, 11-29||08022||Mon - Fri 8-14 h||902 525 500|
|Barcelona||Laboratorios AMBAR||Av. Diagonal 489, Clínica GMA||08029||Mon - Fri: 9-19 h Appointment by phone or via mail firstname.lastname@example.org||699 931 723|
|Barcelona||Laboratorios AMBAR||Calle Numancia 47-49, Entresuelo 1ª||08029||Mon - Fri: 9-19 h Appointment by phone or via mail email@example.com||699 931 723|
|Castelldefels||Echevarne||Avda. Constitución, 185-|
|08860||Mon - Fri: 7-20 h / Sat: 8-13 h||902 525 500|
|Granollers||Echevarne||Girona, 66-68 Bjs||08402||Mon - Fri: 7:30-14 h / Sat: 8-13 h||902 525 500|
|Igualada||Echevarne||Plaça Cal Font, 2||08700||Mon - Fri 7:30-14 h / Sat: 8-13 h||902 525 500|
|Mataró||Echevarne||Sant Antoni, 11 Bjs||08301||Mon - Fri: 7:30-19:30 h / Sat: 8-13 h||902 525 500|
|Sant Cugat||Echevarne||Martorell, 20-22 Local||08172||Mon - Fri: 7:30-14 h y 16-19 h / Sat: 8-11 h||902 525 500|
|Terrassa||Echevarne||C/ Galileu, 325 Local C||08224||Mon - Fri 7:00-14 h / Sat: 8-13 h||902 525 500|
|Barajas||Centro Médico Barajas||Calle Bahía de Gando, 1 (Bahia Center)||28042||Appointment||917 462 195|
|Madrid||Echevarne||Villanueva, 9||28001||Mon - Fri: 7:30-15:30 h / Sat: 8-12 h||912 094 000|
|Madrid||C.M. Maestranza||Téllez, 30||28007||Appointment||915 020 301|
Andorra and other Spanish cities:
|A Coruña||Av. Alfonso Molina, 9, bajo||Request an appointment from Violeta Esteban|
|981 168 552|
|Albacete||C/ Tesifonte Gallego, 14||Mon - Fri: 8-13 h / Sat: 9-11 h||902 525 500|
|Alicante||C/ Pablo Iglesias, 27 entlo||Mon - Fri: 8-14 h / Sat: 10-11:40 h||902 525 500|
|Andorra||C/ Prat de la Creu, 101, 1-2 Andorra la Vella||Mon - Fri: 7-15 h||902 525 500|
|Bilbao||General Eguia, 3, bajo 9||Request an appointment from Violeta Esteban|
|Cádiz||Plaza de España, 3||Mon - Fri: 8-13 h||902 525 500|
|Castellón||C/ Madrid, 4||Mon - Fri: 8-12 h / Sat: 8:30-11 h||902 525 500|
|Córdoba||Avda. Cruz de Juárez, 12||Mon - Fri: 8-12 h / Sat: 9-11:30 h||902 525 500|
|Gijón||Echevarne will confirm the address with the mail requesting an appointment||Request an appointment from Diana Araujo|
|Granada||Avda. Constitución, 10 1B||Mon - Fri: 8:30-12 h||902 525 500|
|Jaén||Sanatorio Médico Quirúrgico Cristo Rey. Paseo de la Estación, 40||Mon - Fri: 8-13 h / Sat: 8:30-12 h||902 525 500|
|Las Palmas||Echevarne will confirm the address with the mail requesting an appointment||Request an appointment from Violeta Esteban|
|Lleida||C/ Príncep de Viana, 70-72||Mon - Fri: 7:30-12:30 h / Sat: 8:30-11 h||902 525 500|
|Málaga||Plaza de Arriola, 10 bjs||Mon - Fri: 8-11 h||902 525 500|
|Murcia||C/ General Gutiérrez Mellado, bajo 2 - Edif. Jesús María (Vista Ircovisión)||Mon - Fri: 9-13 h (appointment)||902 525 500|
|Oviedo||C/ Pedro Masaveu, 9||Mon - Fri: 8-11 h (appointment)||902 525 500|
|Palma||Avda. d'Alemanya, 11 bjs. izq||Mon - Fri: 7:30-13 h / Sat: 8-11 h||902 525 500|
|Pamplona||Avda. De Zaragoza, 103-105, Bajo||Request an appointment from Violeta Esteban|
|948 291 397|
|Pontevedra||C/ Reina Victoria, 5||Mon - Fri: 8-12 h / Sat: 9-11 h||902 525 500|
|Salamanca||C/ Cristo de los Milagros, 12||Mon - Fri: 8-13:30 h / Sat: 9-11 h||902 525 500|
|San Sebastián||No laboratories|
|Santiago de Compostela||No laboratories|
|Sevilla||República Argentina, nº 7, local C||Mon - Fri: 8-18 h||902 525 500|
|Tarragona||Avda. Catalunya, 37, Bajos, Local 1b||Request an appointment from Violeta Esteban|
|977 249 128|
|Tudela (Navarra)||No service|
|Valencia||Passeig de l'Albereda, 17||Mon - Fri: 7:30-14 h / Sat: 8:30-12 h||902 525 500|
|Valladolid||C/ Montero Calvo, 8-10||Mon - Fri: 8-12 h / Sat: 8-11 h (appointment)||902 525 500|
|Vigo||Avda. Camelias, 101, Bajo||Request an appointment from Violeta Esteban|
|986 192 981|
|Zaragoza||C/ Monasterio de Samos, 31-33||Request an appointment from Violeta Esteban|
|876 254 300|