IESE Visitors Protocol
(Last update: March 4, 2021)
The groups listed below will be allowed to access IESE as visitors, as long as they spend a maximum of 4 hours on campus. IESE is confident that if this protocol is followed, there is no risk of contagion.
The IESE employee who invites a person on campus will be responsible at all times for:
- Making sure that their visitor has no symptoms.
- Ensuring that the visitor follows all safety measures on campus.
- Accompanying the visitor at all times during their stay on campus.
- Ensuring that the visitor remains on campus for less than 4 hours.
- Inviting no more than 4 people simultaneously for a meeting, and no more than 3 people simultaneously if guests will also eat on campus.
Visitors are defined as people who are:
- Guest speakers in a specific class.
- Guests of the Dean’s office or Corporate Development.
- Candidates or future candidates for interviews.
- Suppliers for essential meetings on campus.
1. The employee (faculty or staff member) who is handling the invitation must send the following health questionnaire to the visitor. If visitors have the results of the serological or PCR test, they can input the results in the form. If not, visitors must answer negatively and continue answering the questions related to symptoms.
2. The questionnaire will send a QR code to the visitor and an email to the faculty or staff member to inform them of the upcoming visit.
3. Upon arrival on campus, the guest must check in at the entrance, and will be given a visitor’s card (applicable at the Barcelona Campus). The guard or receptionist will notify the IESE employee to pick up the guest at the entrance. If the employee is not immediately available, another person from their team should be sent to receive the guest, who will be responsible for the visitor at all times.
4. The guest will then be able to access the campus with their QR code and will go through the temperature control.
- Visitors will only be allowed to use IESE’s dining services if they are accompanied by the person who invited them to campus.
- Lunch services will only be offered in the sit-down sections of the dining areas (North campus in Barcelona).
- Guests must eat at tables and maintain a minimum distance of 2 meters from others.
INFORMATION FOR VISITORS:
1. Please check our protocols related to health and safety on campus at: https://www.iese.edu/ready-safe-go/
2. Before coming to campus you must:
a. Take your temperature to verify that it is not higher than 37ºC.
b. Fill out this health questionnaire in order to obtain the QR code that will give you access to campus. The QR code is only valid for 24 hours, so the questionnaire should be filled out in the 24 hours before your planned visit to campus.
You should not come to campus if you have fever, cough, difficulty breathing normally, severe headache, sore or irritated throat, runny nose similar to a cold, acute feeling of fatigue or muscle pain unrelated to exertion, diarrea and abdominal pain, or an altered sense of smell or taste. You should also not come if, in the last 15 days, you have had close contact with people affected by the virus, until confirming that there is no risk for yourself or others.
3. Upon arrival on campus, you must check in with security or reception, which will give you a visitor card (applicable at the Barcelona Campus) and notify the IESE employee who has invited you. Once the IESE employee welcomes you at the entrance, you can access with your QR code and go through the body temperature control point. The security guard will monitor the software on which the temperature measurements are displayed. If your temperature exceeds 37ºC, the guard will retake your temperature with a more precise portable device. In the event that your temperature is above 37°C, you will not be allowed to access campus.
4. Wearing a protective mask is obligatory.