- The (new) ideal worker: challenges and benefits
- The (new) ideal organization: challenges and benefits
- Work-Family and Global Work
- International Research: the importance of context
- Work-Family Enrichment
- Work-Family and Leadership
- Coping & Decision making
- Work-Family Policies & Culture
- Work Life and Women's Careers
Please follow these guidelines. Papers that are not prepared according to these instructions will NOT be reviewed.
- The entire paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document.
- The maximum length of the paper is 800 words.
- Use Times New Roman 12-pitch font, double spaced, 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around and number all of the pages of the paper.
- Check that the paper prints correctly (i.e., all imported figures and tables appear), and ensure that the file is virus-free.
- After submitting your abstract you will receive a confirmation email. If you have any problem with this upload form, please contact us at email@example.com or try to resubmit after a few minutes.
NO changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, and actual paper will be accepted AFTER each submission deadline.
Full papers submission:
May 15, 2017
June 25, 2017
DEADLINES• Submit a 800 word short-paper by March 1, 2017
• Notify acceptance by April 1, 2017
• We expect that those whose paper are accepted will submit them by May 15, 2017.