CrossKnowledge on trial
The Library has CrossKnowledge on trial until February 11, 2016.
With more than 7 million users, CrossKnowledge is a global leader in digital learning solutions. CrossKnowledge enables organizations to successfully evolve by developing each individual. They offer integrated distance learning solutions which use exclusive learning formats, amongst the most sought after content in the world and a range of accompanying services, according to a company's needs.
Recognized as the state-of-the-art in the distance learning industry for management, leadership, and soft skills, the CrossKnowledge Library offers a prestigious catalog of tens of thousands multilingual e-learning content and activities designed to meet any organizations' needs for skills development.
CK Management Essentials:
• A turnkey offering of exclusive and accessible learning resources in leadership, management and personal development.
• Covers over 300 areas with 20,000 learning objects.
• Created in joint efforts with an international & diversified faculty from 20 business schools in the world.
• Includes best practice from flagship and innovative organisations.
• Selected by top European business schools to be part of their MBAs and Executive MBAs.
• Localized in 17 languages with real adaptation to local markets.
How to access to CrossKnowledge?
Access campus-wide and off campus, from the Databases on trial page. Ask staff for password.
Duration of trial: until February 11, 2016.