A leading school for entrepreneurs
An ecosystem for new ventures, innovation and growth
At IESE we define entrepreneurship as the ability to craft, develop and grow new opportunities, via startup projects as well as within already existing firms. The value of an entrepreneurial mindset is transmitted through all our programs’ curriculum.
However, entrepreneurship needs more than academic knowledge to flourish. That’s why we also have developed a full ecosystem wherein world-class IESE faculty, successful and aspiring entrepreneurs, investors and other business leaders are brought together. We provide the advice, networks and funding necessary to bring entrepreneurial dreams to life.
- The International Search Fund Conference is designed to introduce the funded search model to aspiring entrepreneurs and investors interested in a new entrepreneurial model. Once a year.
- The Ernst & Young: Entrepreneur of the Year is an award given by Ernst & Young and IESE to recognise entrepreneurs that have run their businesses with excellence. Once a year.
- The TEDxIESEBarcelona is a half-day speakers event about various ideas related to entrepreneurship and innovation. Once a year.
- The Venture Capital Investment Competition hosts students from around the world to play the role of venture capitalists. Their decisions are justified to a panel of real VC judges. Once a year.
- The Impact Investment Competition hosts MBA students to play the role of venture capitalists in the analysis of business plans from a range of social entrepreneurs. Once a year.
- The Private Equity Investment Competition simulates a real-life private equity transaction, which involves negotiation and presentation. Once a year.
- The Open Innovation Conference
- The Alumni Learning Program is a selection of sessions by IESE professors about different topics such as entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Doing Good Doing Well is an international conference that aims to explore business opportunities in a more effective, sustainable and profitable way. Once a year.