The best talent
Leaders who make a mark
Where talent and business converge
Do you want to hire IESE talent?
Who can you hire from IESE?
Master in Management (MiM)
Find out why our alumni are assets to your business.
Download the employment report for the IESE MBA and MiM programs
Some students come to IESE to change their industry, function and geography - in the Career Decelopment Center, we call this the "triple jump".
Recruiters visited campus
At IESE, many students target markets that they do not have the passport (or authorization) to work in. Ultimately, many successful navigate this issue to employment.
Employer Engagement & Sectorial Advice
Contact us and we will help you find the best talent for your organization.
Post-MBA employment sectors
Choose your recruiting channel
• Specialized industry and regional-focused account
managers make sure every company has someone with
whom they can discuss recruitment needs
• Tailored advice for recruiting the best MBA students
• Fall and Spring Career Forums provide direct access to
• Forums focused by industry and geographic region in order to
target the right candidates
• Information sessions and interviews coordinated through
the Career Development Center
• One-stop job board for student and alumni postings
• Professional clubs managing industry and regional
• Student-led treks to companies around the globe
• Doing Good Doing Well: Annual event focusing on
• Women in Leadership: Student-led sessions on female
empowerment in the workplace
• Club-led competitions enable recruiters to interact
• IESE Capstone project matches students and companies
in a short-term consulting project, mentored by