New paradigms in purpose, ownership and engagement
IESE Business School Insight 155
What executives and directors need to know as firms increasingly look for purpose beyond profits and deal with a changing ownership environment.
- 4 responsibilities for the board.
- Interviews with Amra Balic (BlackRock) and veteran board chairman Herman Daems.
- Ways in which technological disruption may transform corporate governance.
Plus: The future of banking. Keys when going digital overnight. Tips for managing virtual teams. Cash is king: advice for CFOs.
WTA President Micky Lawler on staying on top of your game. Good news stories of alumni stepping up to help during the coronavirus crisis. For Belinda Klaes, business is in the bag. How Siemens uses training for social good. Understanding what makes different age groups tick. A realist's guide to happiness.
Research-based articles for managers and practitioners:
- When scarcity signals are most powerful in online sales.
- How kindness culture can elevate your business.
- Fostering more inclusive organizational cultures.