The CELSA Chair of Competitiveness in Manufacturing is dedicated to researching, generating ideas and spreading knowledge about competitiveness in the industrial sector. The results of this research serve to inspire and train business leaders and managers to fulfill their responsibilities to their companies and society.
- Promote interest in manufacturing industries
- Publicize in the media the role of industry in national economies
- Foster good industrial practices through the creation of an annual award: the Industrial Excellence Award
- Collaborate with other international centers in the generation of ideas and dissemination of knowledge about manufacturing
- Develop teaching materials for Executive Education courses
- Organize national and international seminars