Lecturer of Managing People in Organizations
• Ph.D. in Philosophy, Pontifica Universita Della Santa Croce - Roma
• Master in Philosophy, Pontifica Universita Della Santa Croce - Roma
• Degree in Business Administration, FEA- University of Sao Paulo
Cesar Bullara is a Lecturer in the Department of Managing People In Organizations. He also teaches on the Master in Journalism for Editors program at the Centro de Extensao Universitaria, Sao Paulo and is a visiting professor at IEEM in Uruguay. He has been involved as coordinator in a number of research projects on social responsibility.
Areas of interest.
* Motivation and self-knowledge
* Team Building
* Career Management and Executive Coaching
* Self Management and development of competencies
* Ethics and anthropology