IESE Business School Insight 151
The big idea of the 20th century is under fire in the 21st. How to respond with foresight, intelligence and, above all, empathy. Featuring:
- 4 keys to improve Europe's security and defense.
- Economic performance and peace are mutually reinforcing.
- Are we perceiving more polarization than there actually is?
Plus: Interviews with Harvard Business School Dean Nitin Nohria and IBM's Marta Martínez.
Research-based articles with managerial applications:
- How prepared is your business to make the most of AI?
- The brains behind your choices.
- Rethinking the funnel for the omnichannel age.
- The 5+1 behaviors of innovation.
And chef Joan Roca reveals his recipes for success.