New product: PitchBook
The IESE Library now has access to PitchBook, a venture capital, private equity and M&A database.
PitchBook provides the best private market data through the PitchBook Platform, a suite of award-winning software applications. Search thousands of private equity and venture capital deals by hundreds of criteria. Use PitchBook to establish benchmarks, find real time data on deals, identify and analyze comparables, and search investor details.
Boost your advantage and productivity with the PitchBook platform:
- Enabling Students, Professors, Researchers to get richer insights into the VC, PE, M&A ecosystem.
- Proprietary data, market sizes, trends and news.
- Reduce time gathering and interpreting data - the platform provides the data and industry leading analytics tools.
- Ability to identify private & public trends, strategies and innovation, all through a more thorough and streamlined due diligence process.
- Have a clearer understanding of relevant industries and sub sectors that are growing in your areas of focus for your research to help encourage student entrepreneurship.
- Visibility into 1.7m+ people with their key contact information, boards seats, deals, affiliated networks and news - empower students to connect with investors and service providers.
How to access PitchBook?
Access campus-wide and off campus, from the A-Z Databases page clicking in PitchBook.
• Click on Log in
• Then click on Login with SSO (use your IESE email)
• Or contact Library staff if you need to obtain your individual account.