ProQuest One Business on trial
The Library has now ProQuest One Business on trial until December 5, 2023.
ProQuest One Business is a complete business library containing millions of full-text items across scholarly and popular periodicals, newspapers, market research reports, dissertations, books, videos and more.
ProQuest One Business combines multiple ProQuest business information databases to a total of more than 130 million documents. The included databases are: ABI/INFORM Collection, Accounting, Tax & Banking Collection, Asian & European Business Collection, Business Ebook Subscription from Ebook Central, Business, Market Research Collection, Business Video Database, Entrepreneurship Database and J.P. Morgan Research.
In terms of sources, ProQuest One Business contains:
- More than 2400 journals and magazines (Economist, Wall Street Journal, Barrons, etc.)
- Several hundred news sources
- Over 26,000 ebooks
- Thousands of videos
- Hundreds of thousands of reports from J.P. Morgan, Hoovers, BMI Research, EIU, Plunkett Research and others.
For several thousand companies ProQuest One Business offers special portal pages - so called Company Overviews - and each of these pages provides you with direct access to different types of material for the respective company:
- Company Overview
- Recent News from Major Publications
- Company Reports (grouped by type of information)
- All Content for this Company (a bibliometric graph)
- Scholarly Journal Articles
- Magazines and Trade Journal Articles
- Related Companies in this Industry
How to access ProQuest One Business?
Access campus-wide and off campus, from the A-Z Databases page by clicking on ProQuest One Business.
See the ProQuest One Business Guide
Duration of trial: until December 5, 2023.