ProQuest One Business on trial
The Library has now ProQuest One Business on trial until December 9, 2021.
ProQuest One Business is a complete business library containing millions of full-text items across scholarly and popular periodicals, newspapers, market research reports, dissertations, books, videos and more.
In terms of sources, ProQuest One Business contains:
- More than 2400 journals and magazines (Economist, Wall Street Journal, Barrons, etc.)
- Over 25,000 ebooks
- Thousands of videos
- Hundreds of thousands of reports from J.P. Morgan, Hoovers, BMI Research, EIU, Plunkett Research and others.
For several thousand companies ProQuest One Business offers special portal pages – so called Company Overviews – and each of these pages provides you with direct access to different types of material for the respective company:
- Company Overview
- Recent News from Major Publications
- Company Reports (grouped by type of information)
- All Content for this Company (a bibliometric graph)
- Scholarly Journal Articles
- Magazines and Trade Journal Articles
- Related Companies in this Industry
How to access ProQuest One Business?
Access campus-wide and off campus, from the A-Z Databases page by clicking on ProQuest One Business.
See the ProQuest One Business Guide
Duration of trial: until December 9, 2021.