Global Executive MBA is above all a practical program. Right from the start, you will focus on applying your newly-acquired skills and knowledge to your firm. This means that your company benefits quickly and effectively from the program.
- Your company's global vision will be fortified, as you interact with other experienced managers from around the world.
- A focus on personal development enables you to gain the confidence necessary for taking on new assignments and greater responsibility immediately.
- You become an invaluable source of new experiences and innovative ideas. New knowledge can be shared with team, causing a ripple effect throughout the entire organization.
- Increased ROI for you and your company with the introduction of the In-Company Project. During the last 4 months of the program, you are required to complete an in-company project applying the knowledge gained from the program.
- Draw on IESE’s leading research reports and publications, such are IESE Insight or Economic Overview, as well as on the expertise of an excellent faculty active in consultancy to keep your organization abreast of the latest trends. This up-to-date information is easily accessible both in a printed format and on-line.
- Make use of IESE's outstanding facilities in Madrid and Barcelona for off-site company meetings, team briefings, etc.
- Publish your company's vacancies via IESE's free on-line service that advertises job offers to all members of the IESE Alumni Association.
- Take advantage of IESE's corporate internships, an integral part of the IESE MBA program, bridging the first and second year. Lasting a maximum of 14 weeks between June and September, they are an excellent opportunity to get a fresh approach to a particular business problem or to test a potential candidate for a full-time position.
- Access to a pool of around 270 MBA graduates from some 50 countries who each year receive advice on recruitment strategy and advertise job postings.
- Participate in the Career Forum. Held each year at IESE’s Barcelona campus, this event involves 40 of some of the world’s top corporations. It combines three main activities: company presentations, a career fair, and full-time position interviews.
The Global Executive MBA program helps companies prepare high potential managers for positions of greater responsibility. It gives them a global vision of business, as well as the skills necessary for assuming leadership roles.
Moreover, the innovative format limits time away from work, while offering direct exposure to the business landscapes of Europe, Asia and North America.
Leading companies that have sponsored participants in the past include:
- ABN Amro
- American Express
- International Federation of Red Cross
- Johnson & Johnson
- The World Bank