Monterrey One-on-One Interview
IESE GEMBA. Fees, Funding and Admissions
The Global Executive MBA admissions process is designed to determine whether the program is the right fit for you and your professional goals. We urge you to contact us before applying to meet with an admissions mentor, who will review your résumé and provide in-depth information on the learning experience.
There are five deadlines to choose from. The program has a limited class size so we encourage early application.
|Round||Application Deadline||Decision Released||Commitment Fee Due|
|1||June 1, 2023||June 9, 2023||June 30, 2023|
|2||July 3, 2023||July 10, 2023||July 30, 2023|
|3||September 22, 2023||October 2, 2023||October 23, 2023|
|4||November 10, 2023||November 20, 2023||December 11, 2023|
|5||January 11, 2024||January 18, 2024||February 8, 2024|
|6||February 5, 2024||February 12, 2024||March 4, 2024|
GEMBA program fee
The Global Executive MBA program represents a significant commitment both in terms of time and financial outlay. The program offers support through a number of financial aid options, as well as a fee and installment plan.
The total fee for the program starting in March 2024 is €132,000*.
This fee includes:
- All course materials
- Most meals during residential modules
- Access to the IESE Business Center, library and other resources
*IESE reserves the right to modify the program fee at any time.
|Tuition Deposit||€13,200 To be paid upon admission to the program|
|1st payment||€52,800 To be paid before the first module in March 2024|
|2nd payment||€66,000 To be paid before the fourth module in September 2024|
There are a number of additional costs that are not included in the program fee:
- Airfare to the residential modules.
- Accommodation for the residential modules, estimated at €12,000-15,000. The Global Executive MBA team will help participants arrange accommodations at hotels near campus. Participants are encouraged to stay at recommended hotels to benefit from exclusive rates and conditions, as well as to foster group interaction. Our staff is happy to help with any legal documentation processes.
- Laptop computer: Participants will need a laptop computer. IESE IT staff will configure laptops free of charge with the necessary technology for the Global Campus web platform. Special laptop requirements are applicable and will be communicated prior to the program start.
Scholarships and loan programs for the IESE GEMBA
IESE offers scholarship and loan programs for promising students capable of making a positive and significant impact on business and society.
Global Executive MBA Events.