Senior Lecturer of Business Ethics
• PhD, University of Navarra
• Executive MBA, IESE, University of Navarra
• Telecommunications Engineer, Universidad de Zaragoza
Óscar González-Peralta is Senior Lecturer of Business Ethics at IESE Business School. He holds a PhD from the University of Navarra, an Executive MBA from IESE and a degree in telecommunications engineering from the Universidad de Zaragoza.
González-Peralta has taught business ethics at several universities since the late 1990s. He combines teaching and research in various academic institutions with senior positions in national and international companies in sectors such as financial services (business valuation and real estate assets), consulting (management control, culture, and corporate governance) and the industrial sector (especially in the field of telecommunications). He currently combines his activity in IESE and the University of Navarra with consulting work.
González-Peralta also actively collaborates in various social initiatives, foundations and non-profit organizations.
Areas of interest.
* Corporate Governance and Independence on the Board of Directors
* Responsible Business
* New frontiers of anthropology and ethics
* Corporate social responsibility
* Business ethics policies and practices
* Ethics and decision-making
* Leadership, personal growth and virtues