35 business, thought and policy luminaries to inspire sustainable global change
Speakers to be featured at Global Alumni Reunion on sustainability Nov. 11-13
Prepare for a look at sustainability like you’ve never seen before. Some 35 speakers — ranging from the heads of fashion and banking giants, to rock-star philosophers, to forward-thinking policymakers – will gather over two days to explore how to put sustainability at the top of the world’s agenda.
IESE’s Global Alumni Reunion will take place Nov. 11-13 on IESE’s brand-new Madrid campus and online. Here’s a selection of the stellar line-up of speakers, and the big ideas they’ll be discussing:
- Pablo Isla, Chairman, Inditex, the world’s biggest fashion brand, on leading the apparel industry towards sustainability.
- Citi CEO Jane Fraser, the first woman to head a major U.S. bank, on banking for a just transition, which respects the climate, equity and inclusivity. She’ll be joined in the discussion by Jean Lemierre, Chairman, BNP Paribas.
- Michael Sandel, a star political philosophy professor at Harvard University, on the tyranny of merit and the need to work towards the common good, the subject of his latest best-selling book.
- Dame Vivian Hunt, Senior Partner of McKinsey and advocate for diversity in business, on making stakeholder capitalism work.
- Author John Elkington, Founder and Chief Pollinator at Volans, and María Neira, Director, Public Health and the Environment Department, World Health Organization, on regenerative economics, climate change and health.
- Halla Tómasdóttir, CEO, the B Team, and Hiromichi Mizuno, United Nations Special Envoy on Innovative Finance and Sustainable Investments, who will speak together about driving sustainability in companies.
- José María Álvarez-Pallete, Chairman and CEO, Telefonica, on enabling the sustainable transition through digitization.
- Javier Goyeneche, Founder of ECOALF, a pioneer in sustainable fashion, on design and building the circular economy of tomorrow.
- Enric Asunción, Founder and CEO of Wallbox Chargers, an electric vehicle charging company, on high impact entrepreneurship.
A number of IESE professors – experts in the fields of sustainability, financial and strategic management, and managing people, among other areas — will moderate sessions and speak during the event.
The speakers are not the only innovators there. The format of this Global Alumni Reunion makes it possible to attend in-person or online. Attendees can also personalize their journey, choosing the sessions they wish to attend and setting up networking sessions with other attendees.
The event is open to alumni and non-alumni alike. Join us for this unique event! Register here.