IESE manages several student loan programs including the Banco Sabadell Global Loan, Prodigy Finance, US Federal Loans (Direct Plus Loans), US Private Loans (Sallie Mae), GI Bill, Canadian Government Loans and QUOTANDA.
IESE – Banco Sabadell Global Loan
IESE Business School and Banco Sabadell, Spain’s fourth largest bank, since 2004 have committed to promote the quality of management around the world, ensuring that there are financial options for any exceptional individual who has the potential to become a world-class manager. The loan provides financing towards tuition fees. Since then more than 1500 students have been able to finance their studies through the Global Loan Program.
General Conditions & Highlights:
- Maximum amount: Up to 80% of the tuition fee as long as the student meets the bank application requirements. 100% can be met with extra guarantee.
- Repayment period: 8 years
- Capital Deferment: first 2 years (1st year in case of shorter programs)
- Very competitive interest rates
Prodigy Finance Loan Program for International Students
IESE Business School works with Prodigy Finance to offer an innovative lending model providing community-funded loans to international students. Accepted students into the full-time MBA or Global Executive MBA program are eligible to apply.
The loan provides financing towards tuition fees through the assessment of applicants’ future earning potential (based on the past achievements of similar graduates) to determine loan affordability.
The Prodigy program is applicable to 150 nationalities.
General Conditions & Highlights
- Maximum amount: Up to 100%.
- No collateral nor guarantees are required.
- Repayment period : 10 years.
- Capital deferment: Depending on the program.
- Competitive interest rates vary depending on individual applicants.
Please click here to download Prodigy Finance’s Brochure. See more detail about the terms and conditions, and how to apply for a loan on Prodigy Finance’s website. For more information please contact the Financial Aid Office.
Please click here to download all Financial Aid Brochures. Before applying any loan, we suggest to read FAO Best practices on student loan. For more information, please contact the Financial Aid Office.
IESE Business School
Financial Aid Office
- +34 93 253 4200
Avenida Pearson, 21