Our mission is to foster entrepreneurship and innovation by developing activities that have substantial and positive impact at all stages of the entrepreneurial process.
Our work combines the interests of the entrepreneurial and innovation ecosystems, both within and outside IESE. We collaborate with leaders from around the world to contribute to the improvement of entrepreneurship and innovation in society.
- 33% of IESE alumni create a company after graduating
- More than 1,000 MBA members of the Entrepreneurship, VC and PE clubs.
- 5 seed funds raised
- €43 million invested in more than 180 startups through FINAVES and the Business Angels Network
Areas of activity:
- Training: Collaborate with IESE’s MBA and PhD programs, participate in the Alumni Learning Program, organize Strategic Acceleration Workshops and the EIT Summer School.
- Support: Finance startups through the FINAVES venture capital fund and the Business Angels Network. Mentor entrepreneurs through the WeGrow program, the Search Fund Center, the One2one services and the Hiring Coders Fair.
- Inspiration: Recognize excellence through the IESE 40under40 awards, the International Search Fund Conference, the Doing Good Doing Well conference, the Ernst & Young: Entrepreneur of the Year award, the TEDxIESEBarcelona event and the Leading Innovation Series.
- Challenges: Organize the Venture Capital Investment Competition, the Private Equity Investment Competition and the Impact Investment Competition.
- Networking: Support the ACTTiVAte project, the Social Entrepreneurship Network and the MBA and EMBA Clubs.
- Technology transfer: Through the Tech Fair and the Barcelona Technology Transfer platform.