The Crèdit Andorrà Entrepreneurship and Banking Chair has four aims: 1. to reflect on startup financing and the important role of banking; 2. to promote entrepreneurial and investment initiatives in Andorra; 3. to study Andorra’s entrepreneurial ecosystem and its impact on the country’s economy and business environment; 4. to give visibility to Andorran entrepreneurship initiatives and, in doing so, facilitate bridge building between Andorra and other European countries and regions.
This new chair, which was launched in 2020, has replaced the previously existing Crèdit Andorrà Chair of Markets, Organizations and Humanism, which, since 2006, was directed by Josep Maria Rosanas, who is also an IESE professor.
- Entrepreneurial initiatives and investment. Sources of financing and the role of banking.
- Entrepreneurial and economic initiatives. The impact of entrepreneurship on the economy and the economic measures that can foster entrepreneurial and investment activities.
- New trends in entrepreneurship and in forms of financing, with special emphasis on the role of new technologies.
- Tourism, trade and entrepreneurial projects as mechanisms for boosting activity.
- Social impact of entrepreneurship in Andorra.
- Lecture series
- Annual study on entrepreneurship in Andorra
- Collaboration with entrepreneurial and accelerator projects.
- Participation in other activities that can help to achieve the Chair’s aims.
- Online session “La injusticia en la gobernanza de las organizaciones”.