Professor of Managing People in Organizations
• Doctor of Philosophy in Management Science and Engineering, Stanford University
• Doctor in Philosophy, University of Navarra
• Master in Business Administration, IESE, University of Navarra
• Master of Philosophy, University of Glasgow
Carlos Rodríguez-Lluesma is Professor in the Department of Managing People in Organizations.
Prof. Rodriguez-Lluesma holds a Ph.D. in Organizations from Stanford University. He earned a first Ph.D. in philosophy from the University of Navarra and an MBA from IESE Business School.
Prof. Rodriguez-Lluesma has held various teaching and research assistantships at Stanford University, and has held the position of lecturer at IESE Business School and the University of Navarra. He has also gathered valuable hands-on experience as a freelance consultant in such industries as financial services, biotechnology, consumer goods and management consulting. He also serves as an advisor to a political consulting start-up in Silicon Valley.
Areas of interest.
* Personal development
* Virtual teams
* Strategic people management
* Global leadership