Professor of Accounting and Control
• Doctor of Philosophy (Management), Northwestern University
• Master in Business Administration, IESE, University of Navarra
• B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Universidad Simón Bolívar
Professor Eric Weber is associate dean of IESE Business School and professor of accounting and control. He is a member of both the Executive Committee of IESE and the Harvard Business School - IESE Advisory Committee. He has formerly served as the associate dean for the MBA program, as the associate dean for Executive Education and Executive MBA Programs, and as the academic director for the Global Executive MBA program.
Dr. Weber earned his Ph.D. in Management (Accounting and Information Systems) from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University, USA, and his MBA from IESE. He also holds a degree in mechanical engineering from the Universidad Simón Bolivar, in Venezuela.
Prof. Eric Weber is based on IESE New York Campus.
Areas of interest.
* Management control systems
* Cost accounting and decision-making: the design of cost systems
* The regulation of the auditing market: differences between North American and European (EU) systems and between specific countries within the European Union